The Beast Foundation and Henley Business School Africa 2022 Scholarships
The Beast Foundation in partnership with Henley Business School Africa are awarding five (5) deserving young people an opportunity of a lifetime to study towards an NQF level (5) qualification of their choice. The scholarships open on the 1st November and close on the 15th December 2021. The beneficiaries will kick-off their academic year in 2022 and the scholarships will cover tuition and registration fees for the duration of the undergraduate course.
One of the key pillars of The Beast Foundation is Education. As such, we are creating educational opportunities for young people and giving them access to premium quality education.
Henley Business School Africa is the number 1 ranked business school in Africa and it is recognised as the 17th globally – by the Open Syllabus/ Financial Times Survey on Teaching Power. The triple accredited institution offers a holistic approach to education that incorporates practical management knowledge to its syllabus. This makes Henley Business School Africa the desired education partner to many fortune 500 companies.
The scholarships are open to all South African and Non-South African young people aged between 22 -30 years old, who have completed their matric or tertiary qualification.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed matric or tertiary qualification.
- Must be between the ages of 22 to 30 to qualify.
- Looking to study a management qualification.
- Must be a change maker with a passion to advance the community for others and has proof of some of the work done.
Take advantage of this opportunity and start your learning journey today!
The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- A certified copy of the applicants ID
- A copy of the applicant’s matric/tertiary results
- Certified copies of the parents/Next of keen ID’s
- A one-page (700 word) essay written by the applicant motivating why he/she deserves the scholarship
- A letter of recommendation/ proof of any community involvement from NGO/Community leader/religious group/mentor
Basic Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be applicable in the awarding of the scholarships.
- The Beast Foundation and Henley Business School Africa are not liable for any costs incurred during the application process.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and will not be contested.
- No late submissions/applications will be considered after the due date has passed.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect details may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the adjudication panel.
- All information and documents supplied during the application process will be subject to vetting.
- Applicants who supply false information may have criminal charges brought against them.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants who haven’t heard from The Beast Foundation by 10 January 2021, should consider their application unsuccessful.
- Applicants who have family members working for The Beast Foundation or Henley Business School will not be eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Applicants from outside the Gauteng province, if awarded a scholarship, will be liable for their travelling costs to the province.
- All applications must be sent to email@example.com
- Applications are open from 15 November to 31 December 2021.
- The Beast Foundation is committed to equal opportunities therefore no applicant will be discriminated from the selection process due to their race, nationality, gender and disability. (Disabled applicants should outline their disability on the form, and also their selection will be based on if their disability needs can be met by the institution and staff of Henley Business School.)
For more information please contact us below:
The Beast Foundation alongside Henley Business School Africa reserves the right to withdraw the scholarships at their discretion should the following happen:
- Should the beneficiary not maintain a consistent academic aggregate as stipulated in the selection criteria.
- Should the beneficiary be involved in any illegal or display violent behaviour during the period of the scholarship.
Questions or Queries:
© The Beast Foundation 2020