The Beast Foundation Scholarship Program 2021
The Beast Foundation in partnership with Inspired Education Group are offering three young people an exciting opportunity to be awarded a high school scholarship from grade 8 to 12 to the world renowned, Reddam House Helderfontein campus.
One of the key pillars of The Beast Foundation is Education. As such, we create educational opportunities for young people coming from underprivileged backgrounds who are excelling in academics, sports and cultural activities.
The scholarships will cover the tuition and boarding for the selected beneficiaries for the full duration of their high school term.
Reddam House Helderfontein is a premier, private school, situated in Fourways, Johannesburg offering a balanced, holistic, innovative, learning experience, encouraging students to realize their unique gifts, talents and abilities in pursuit of academic excellence.
The scholarships are open to both girls and boys currently in Grade 7 and residing in South Africa.
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Academic – A consistently high standard of academic performance with a minimum “A” aggregate requirement as well as further involvement in the life of the school.
- Sports– Achieving Provincial or District representation in the major sports offered by the school.
- Cultural – Achieving excellence in a cultural endeavour.
- For sport and cultural scholarships, students need to consistently achieve 65 – 70% or above in Academics.
- Students must be able to play sport or have achieved in dance, drama, music at least on a “District or Provincial” level.
- All-rounder – Displaying consistent high standards of achievement and participation in all avenues of school life, including but not limited to academic and sporting achievements.
Take advantage of this opportunity and start your learning journey today!
The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- The applicants certified copy of an unabridged birth certificate
- A copy of the applicants most recent academic report (term 3)
- A copy of the applicants grade 6 final report
- One-page (300 words) written motivational essay telling us why you deserve The Beast Foundation scholarship
- Certified copies of the parents/legal guardians ID
- Letter of recommendation from the current school personnel e.g, Class teacher, Principal, Head of Department, Sports Coach, Cultural teacher/instructor.
Basic Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be applicable in the awarding of the scholarships.
- The Beast Foundation and Reddam House are not liable for any costs incurred during the application process.
- Applicants must be currently studying at an accredited and registered school in line with the South African Department of Basic Education.
- The decision of the selection panel is final and will not be contested.
- No late submissions/applications will be considered after the due date has pass.
- Incomplete applications with incorrect details will be immediately disqualified.
- All supplied information and documents by applicants will be subject to vetting.
- Applicants who supply false information will have criminal charges brought against them.
- Communication will unfortunately be with shortlisted candidates, applicants who haven’t heard from The Beast Foundation by 30 October 2021, should consider their application unsuccessful.
- Applicants who have family members working for The Beast Foundation or Reddam House will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants from outside the Gauteng province who will be awarded the scholarship are liable for their travelling costs to the province.
- All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are open from 01 August to 30 September 2021.
- The Beast Foundation is committed to equal opportunities therefore no child will be discriminated from the selection process due to their race, nationality, gender and disability. (Disabled applicants should outline their disability on the form, and also their selection will be based on if their disability needs can be met by the school and staff at Reddam House, Helderfontein campus.)
- It is also mandatory for applicants’ parents or guardian to sign after they have read and, understood terms and conditions. by signing below the parent or guardian acknowledges that they have learned and understood in the terms & conditions in this document.
For more information please contact us below:
The Beast Foundation alongside Reddam House reserves the right to withdraw the scholarships at their discretion should the following happen.
Should the beneficiary not maintain a consistent academic aggregate as stipulated in the selection criteria.
Should the beneficiary be involved in any illegal or display violent behaviour during the period of the scholarship.
Questions or Queries:
© The Beast Foundation 2020