Partner with us
OUR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMMES
The Beast Foundation supplies scholarships to underprivileged youth who display academic, sporting and cultural excellence. Find out more about our scholarship programmes.
Reddam House Helderfontein is a premier, private school situated in Fourways, Johannesburg that offers a balanced, holistic, innovative, learning experience that encourages students to realize their unique gifts, talents and abilities in the pursuit of academic excellence. One of our three key-pillars as The Beast Foundation is education. As such, we have made it our goal to create educational opportunities for young people from underprivileged backgrounds who show promise in academics, sports and cultural activities. These scholarships will cover tuition and boarding for the selected beneficiaries for the full duration of their high school term.
Every child shows potential and we aim to help them realise it.
Academic – A consistently high standard of academic performance with a minimum “A” aggregate requirement as well as further involvement in the life of the school.
Sports – Achieving Provincial or District representation in the major sports offered by the school.
Cultural – Achieving excellence in a cultural endeavour.
For sport and cultural scholarships, students need to consistently achieve 65 – 70% or above in Academics. Students must be able to play sport or have achieved in dance, drama, music at least on a “District or Provincial” level.
All-rounder – Displaying consistent high standards of achievement and participation in all avenues of school life, including but not limited to academic and sporting achievements.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation:
- The applicants certified copy of an unabridged birth certificate
- A copy of the applicants most recent academic report (term 3)
- A copy of the applicants grade 6 final report
- One-page (300 words) written motivational essay telling us why you deserve The Beast Foundation scholarship
- Certified copies of the parents/legal guardians ID
- Letter of recommendation from the current school personnel e.g, Class teacher, Principal, Head of Department, Sports Coach, Cultural teacher/instructor.